Thursday, 28 August 2014

Summer Beauty - Make-up

What's in my summer make-up bag?



I don't wear a lot of make-up anyway and I like to create "le no make-up" look. Some of the products mentioned below are staples in my make-up inventory and are continuously re-purchased.

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation in Candy Cane (It contains no bismuth oxychloride)
Lily Lolo Mineral Blusher in Rosebud
Becca eye colour powder demi matt - Chantilly
Becca eye colour powder shimmer - Lame
Herbfarmacy Melissa Lip Nurse


Wish List
Beauty Without Cruelty Ultimate Conditioning mascara
Hurraw Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm
Lily Lolo Mineral Eyeshadow in any of their neutral shades

Is your make-up routine complicated? Do you have a make-up collection? Or are you like me and use up something before replacing or do you have several things on the go at once? Have you tried any of the products mentioned or that are on my wish list? Would love to know your thoughts.


- Louise




No comments:

Post a Comment