Friday, 15 August 2014

Summer Beauty - Body Care



As the Summer Beauty Series continues this next instalment is about my bath and body care products. I tend to use bath oils or salts and lighter fragrances during the summer months.

Bath Time - Unfortunately we don't have a shower which would have been ideal for the recent heat wave. A few of my favourite products are:

Neal's Yard Remedies Lavender Bath Salts
Neom Bath & Shower oils 
Neal's Yard Remedies Baby Soap
Spiezia Organic Lavender and Chamomile soap

Moisturising
Bloom Remedies Calendula and Chamomile baby eczema balm
Bloom Remedies Peppermint & Lemongrass organic foot balm

I am also using these body lotions by Neal's Yard Remedies in travel size
Neal's Yard English Lavender body lotion
Neal's Yard Rose & Geranium body lotion

I tend to use the Bloom Remedies eczema balm only on the areas that need it and a regular body lotion everywhere else. I don't always use a separate hand cream, I normally use a body lotion decanted into a travel bottle to keep by the bed or in my bag. I don't exfoliate my skin, instead I use a body brush daily before moisturising.

Wish list
Bamford Rose Bath Oil
Bamford Green Weekender
Bamford Rose Duo

I have never tried Bamford Organics before and these are some of the things I would like to try soon.


- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment