Monday, 9 June 2014

The White Company

With Spring comes the process of the deep clean. Along with the decluttering, re-organising and painting, comes the time to reinvent the room a little too.

Two weeks ago I didn't really know which direction my room was going to take. I like a variety of interior styles from modern country to French interior design. I still have fond memories of the suite we had in Cannes with the sea views it was absolutely stunning. I will be doing a post shortly about the style I am going for.

For now though, I thought I would share with you my purchase from The White Company. It is part of the Suffolk collection and it's reversible with velvet on one side and linen on the other.






What are you favourite websites for inspiration? 

I will be doing more bedroom updates and planning posts shortly.

- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment